1. A membership to the Sheep Creek Arts Council is required to participate in classes offered by the Council. Membership fees are non-refundable.
2. Full payment is a must to register for a class or workshop. E-transfer is the preferred method payment but cash, cheque, MasterCard or Visa and debt are also accepted.
3. If there are insufficient paid registrations and there is a need to cancel the class, students will be notified and will receive a full refund.
4. Should there be room in a class already in progress, new students are welcome to join.
5. Fees for classes and workshops missed because of an event beyond the control of the Arts Council (such as travel, road conditions, illness, weather or emergencies) cannot be refunded or credited to another class.
6. Arts Council cannot provide replacement or make up classes for classes missed.
7. Cancellations must occur at least two weeks prior to the date of the class or workshop to receive a refund.
8. Students are responsible for purchasing their own supplies on the recommended supply list, when required, as well as such supplies as table coverings and paper towels to keep the facility clean.
9. Students are responsible for their own clean up. Receptacles are provided for clean up of acrylic, oil and watercolour paints.
10. Classes will start on time.
11. Arts Council reserves the right to adjust the class schedule, fee’s structure, and cancel or modify a class at any time.
12. Arts Council, its contractors and/or volunteers will not be held responsible for any losses, stolen property or personal injury that may occur while students are attending classes or workshops.
13. Arts Council is not responsible for artwork left in the facility. If any unclaimed artwork remains in the facility after a class or workshop is completed, it will be disposed of.